• A magnum of Dom Perignon 98 – love this mixed with orange juice
• Rum – Murdoc home-brew special. Must be at room temperature
• Malibu x 2 large bottles – beats having to climb coconut trees to brew my own
• Juicy, genetically modified chicken – legs and breast only – because I’m a genetically modified kind of guy!
• Heavily seasoned, tinned star-fish tuna
• Coconuts – I live on a plastic island in the middle of nowhere, coconuts are my life now!
• Diamante-studded bananas – what else would a member of Gorillaz eat?
• Green tea – for its detoxing properties, but also to keep my skin nice and green
• Lemon and jam sandwiches – bitter and twisted, like my ex-girlfriend
• A bowl of Maltesers with the chocolate sucked off
• Container of hot and spicy salsa
• Jar of self-righteous organic peanut butter
• 1 bottle of 100mg vitamin C
• 1 large bottle of Viagra
Gorillaz’ Plastic Beach is out this Tuesday, March 9 via Virgin. Watch the band try to escape Bruce Willis in the video for the first single, “Stylo.”