Highly amusing, snark-fueled take-down of Britney’s MTV documentary Britney: For the Record, where the tag line "No topic was off limits…No question went unanswered" becomes obvious bullshit. Bottom line: Britney is still just as crazy/vapid/superficial/clueless as ever, just with stricter monitoring of her career by a swarm of handlers. So, the crazy is just barely held at bay, as Britney blinks her way through cherry-picked questions, offering delightfully anti-insightful answers like this summation of 2007’s inexplicable hijinks: "I totally lost my way. I lost focus. I lost myself." You don’t say? The best part is the section where the author lists what questions he would have asked had he conducted the interview himself:
– Were you on drugs and what were they?
– Hey, how ’bout those schizophrenia rumors?
– Remember when you were speaking in a British accent? What was up with that?
– Parazzi-baiting (per Rolling Stone, Blender and The Atlantic): hobby or chore?
– No really, what drugs were you on when you collapsed at PURE?
– Was rehab as fun as it looks like on TV?
– What did you make of Jamie Lynn’s pregnancy and were you relieved to be the lesser Spears train wreck for a while?